In this video learn these amazing Excel Keyboard Shortcuts:
1. Ctrl + Arrow Key == Jump to end. If all empty, jump to last empty
2. Ctrl + Home == Go To A1
3. Ctrl + Shift + Arrow Key == Select column or row (go until it sees an empty cell). Works in cells, formulas, dialog boxes.
4. Ctrl + Backspace == Jump Back to Active Cell
5. Alt, 1 == get first command in QAT
6. Ctrl + * == Select Current Region (go in all directions until it sees an empty cells)
7. Alt + = == SUM function
8. Tab = Insert “Blue” highlighted function from function drop-down list
9. F4 == puts dollar signs in cell references. And it jumps screen back in view.
10. Arrow == Put Cell Reference into Formula
11. Ctrl + Enter = to put item in cell and keep cell selected
12. F2 == Put Cell in Edit Mode
13. Alt, N, V == PivotTable dialog box
14. Alt, P, S, P == Page Setup