The Staff Attendance Template 2016 is designed to help monitor staff attendance, sickness, holidays etc.
The template is very dynamic allowing you to
- The template can monitor up to 1000 staff names
- Modify Leave Codes and descriptions.
- Create your own Staff Details custom fields.
- Create a fresh template each year.
Navigate through the template using the Staff Attendance ribbon.
The template displays staff attendance details for each month of the year.
Each day is split into am & pm.
Leave codes are displayed on the right. (These can be changed in the Settings page).
MONTH LAYOUT – SHOW / HIDE TOTALS
Click the options buttons on the Ribbon to Show or Hide leave totals.
STAFF DETAILS & YEARLY PLANNER
The Staff Details page will display the selected staff members personal profile & yearly schedule.
- Select Staff will change the staff member displayed.
- Edit Details will open a form to change any details for the selected staff member.
- Add New – This will add a new staff member to all pages in the template.
- The Personal Details & Company Details sections both have two dynamic headings (PD Other1 etc.) these can be changed in the settings menu.
The Graphs page will display totals for all Leave Codes in graph format.
The graphs will automatically update whenever a leave code is changed / added / deleted.
The Staff Overview page will display an overview of all staff and leave code totals.
The Settings form allows you to change the set up of selected fields within the template.
The Year & Company name can also be changed on this form.
CREATE A BLANK TEMPLATE
The Create Blank Template command button will…
- Create a copy of the current template.
- Close the current template.
- Clear all leave codes.
- Allow you the option to remove staff names.
The template is priced at £5.99 click on the Buy Now button below.
Once checkout is complete you can download the template.